San Enrique Nº 387, Cerro Alegre, Valparaíso, Chile | +56229841442


General Policies

For safety reasons, CasaBlu is not recommended for guests under the age of 12.

Due to possible allergies or any unforeseen inconvenience to our Guests, pets are not permitted.

Check-in is available from 2pm onwards. A late check-out may be requested with prior notice from Reception, subject to availability.

 Check-out is until 12pm at the latest.  

Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the hotel premises. 


No charges will be made for cancellations made 30 days prior to the date of the reservation. For cancellations made up to 7 days prior, a charge equivalent to 30% of the total reservation fee will be made. For cancellations made with 24 hours notice, the same day as the reservation or in the case of a no-show, the Administration reserves the right to charge the full 100% of the reservation fee. 

In reservations indicated as non-refundable, regardless of the date of the cancellation request, the charge made will not be returned under any circumstances.

Advanced charges

A charge equivalente to 30% of the total cost of the reservation will be made 20 days in advance. The remaining 70% will be charged 5 days prior to the reservation date.  Should a reservation be made less than 5 days ahead of the check-in date, 50% of the total reservation balance will be requested to reserve and the remaining 50% balance will be charged upon check-in. 

In reservations indicated as non-refundable, 100% payment will be requested at the time of confirming the reservation.